Summit White 2014 Chevrolet Equinox LS FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHCOdometer is 48866 miles below market average! 22/32 City/Highway MPGAwards: * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image AwardsWelcome to St Cloud Toyota,your Waite Park, Mn Toyota dealership. We have had the privilege to serve St Cloud, Mn area for over 45 years providing impeccable service and an extensive selection of Toyota vehicles. If you're in the market for a new or pre-owned Toyota vehicles or any other make and model of vehicles,or service we'd love to assist you!!Reviews: * If want a comfortable family/gear hauler that’s larger than other compact crossover SUVs but small enough to be at ease in parking lots, the Equinox is worth a look. For those who need to pull moderate loads, the 3,500-pound towing capacity in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com * Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds * The 2014 Equinox is Chevrolet's torchbearer in the sizzling compact crossover segment. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2014 Chevy Equinox has a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2014 Equinox has a good blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-but-not-too-small SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the 2014 Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Waite Park Auto
The Waite Park Auto & St. Cloud Toyota family started over 50 years ago with the goal to revolutionize the car shopping process. Here at Waite Park Auto, we take the stress out of car shopping and make it a fun and easy experience for everyone who walks through our doors. Most importantly, we help the members of our community find their dream car. Having started our family in this community, we have strong ties throughout St. Cloud. Even decades later, Waite Park Auto and St. Cloud Toyota continues to be owned and operated by family, and the owners play a major role in the daily operations. It would be impossible to find a dealership quite like Waite Park Auto. With our welcoming, friendly atmosphere, you can guarantee you will be treated as part of the family.
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RSB) 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum wheels.)
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass, tinted
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding and integral spotter mirror
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer.
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Door handles, body-color
- Seat adjuster front driver power lumbar and power height adjuster
- Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Console, front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Air conditioning, manual climate control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Requires 1LF26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- GVWR, 4960 lbs. (2250 kg) (Requires front-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Drivetrain, front-wheel drive
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension, rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Steering, power-assist, electric-variable
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single
- Brakes, brake assist
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Audio system feature, 80-watt 6-speaker system mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in the A-pillars.
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Bluetooth for phone only when equipped with (UE1) OnStar. Deleted with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 320.258.3464 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.